To vote in the 2017 General Election, register by 22nd May

Bargee Travellers who want to vote in the General Election on 8th June 2017 can register to vote by declaring a local connection. You need to register by 22nd May.Anybody who does not have a fixed or a residential address can register this way. However you cannot register to vote online if you are declaring a local connection.

Here is the voter registration form to download and use anywhere in England and Wales Electoral Registration Generic NFA

Send the form by post to the Electoral Registration Officer of the local authority where you have declared a local connection. You will find the Electoral Registration Officer’s address on the local authority’s web site and at the nearest library. You don’t need an address to vote; you can use the electoral registration office’s address for mail relating to elections, such as voting cards, and collect these in person.