National Bargee Travellers Association
Welcome to the National Bargee Travellers Association
The NBTA seeks to represent the interests of all live aboard boat dwellers – “Bargee Travellers” – in respect of
- pursuing the lifestyle
- upholding minority demographic rights
- lobbying at both central government and local government levels
- defending the legal rights of members
- assisting (as far as possible) with marine emergencies and
- engagement with the local community
SUPPORT THE NBTA – APPEAL FOR FUNDS!
NBTA publishes full example response to CRT licence fee consultation: please respond before 18th December 2017
Please write to your MP now about the Middle Level Bill
Click here for more information.