National Bargee Travellers Association
Welcome to the National Bargee Travellers Association
The NBTA seeks to represent the interests of all live aboard boat dwellers – “Bargee Travellers” – in respect of
- pursuing the lifestyle
- upholding minority demographic rights
- lobbying at both central government and local government levels
- defending the legal rights of members
- assisting (as far as possible) with marine emergencies and
- engagement with the local community
September 15th 2018: Members invited to meeting in Watford to plan actions for NBTA 10th anniversary
CRT Annual Meeting 26th September 2018 – book your place now!
River Thames Alliance in disarray after District Enforcement chief appointed to Board
Click here for more information.