National Bargee Travellers Association
Welcome to the National Bargee Travellers Association
The NBTA seeks to represent the interests of all itinerant live aboard boat dwellers – “Bargee Travellers” – in respect of
- pursuing the lifestyle
- upholding minority demographic rights
- lobbying at both central government and local government levels
- defending the legal rights of members
- assisting (as far as possible) with marine emergencies and
- engagement with the local community
More NBTA 10th anniversary events in London on 24th and 25th May 2019 with a rally, march, flotilla and party.
NBTA publishes Best Practice Guide for Boat Dweller Accommodation Needs Assessments
Click here for more information.