National Bargee Travellers Association
Welcome to the National Bargee Travellers Association
The NBTA seeks to represent the interests of all live aboard boat dwellers – “Bargee Travellers” – in respect of
- pursuing the lifestyle
- upholding minority demographic rights
- lobbying at both central government and local government levels
- defending the legal rights of members
- assisting (as far as possible) with marine emergencies and
- engagement with the local community
Brexit, boat dwellers and Article 8: please take action now!
Volunteer Caseworker Training Session in Bradford on Avon and first meeting of NBTA K&A
Click here for more information.