National Bargee Travellers Association
Welcome to the National Bargee Travellers Association
The NBTA seeks to represent the interests of all live aboard boat dwellers – “Bargee Travellers” – in respect of
- pursuing the lifestyle
- upholding minority demographic rights
- lobbying at both central government and local government levels
- defending the legal rights of members
- assisting (as far as possible) with marine emergencies and
- engagement with the local community
NBTA London Towpath Gathering, 19th April, Victoria Park. Click here for more information.
Please sign, share and tweet this petition! Thank you.
The NBTA is running a training day for volunteer caseworkers on Saturday 9th May 2015. Click here for more information
If you want to vote in the 2015 election and you do not have a residential address, you can download a registration form from our web site. Click here for more information