National Bargee Travellers Association
Welcome to the National Bargee Travellers Association
The NBTA seeks to represent the interests of all live aboard boat dwellers – “Bargee Travellers” – in respect of
- pursuing the lifestyle
- upholding minority demographic rights
- lobbying at both central government and local government levels
- defending the legal rights of members
- assisting (as far as possible) with marine emergencies and
- engagement with the local community
Secretive anti-itinerant liveaboard group set up by DEFRA – please write to your MP now!
March with the NBTA at National Unity March Against Racism and Fascism, 17th November, London
Click here for more information.