Liveaboard? Want to know more about your rights? The NBTA is holding an Open Meeting and Legal Briefing in Nottingham on Sunday 16th June 2019 at 6pm – 9pm at The Waterfront, Castle Wharf, Canal St, Nottingham NG1 7EH. All are welcome.
The NBTA Committee will be meeting beforehand in the same place from 1pm – 4pm. All members are welcome. Come and get involved in running the NBTA and shaping its future direction in its 10th anniversary year.
The Open Meeting and Legal Briefing will cover:
- The law and continuous cruising: what does the British Waterways Act 1995 mean?
- What to do if you get an enforcement letter or licence restriction
- What legal rights do you have as a boat dweller?
- Where to get information, help or support
- What issues are important for liveaboard boaters in the East Midlands?
Contact 0118 321 4128 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.