Register before June 7th to vote in EU referendum

If you want to vote in the EU referendum on June 23rd you need to register to vote before June 7th 2016. Bargee Travellers, and anyone without a fixed address can register by declaring a local connection. You can download the form below. The form requires information such as your date of birth and National Insurance number. Your form needs to reach the Electoral Registration Office by June 7th. You can’t register to vote online if you are declaring a local connection.

Here is the voter registration form to download and use anywhere in the UK Electoral Registration Generic NFA

Send the form to the Electoral Registration Officer in the local authority where you have declared a local connection. You will find the Electoral Registration Officer’s address on the local authority’s web site and at the nearest library. If you have no address at all, you can use the electoral registration office address for mail relating to elections, such as voting cards.